Heart disease is caused by the body cholesterols. There are good and bad cholesterols in our body. The one that because the heart related issues are these bad cholesterols. Your body needs both of these HDL and LDL cholesterols.
- HDL – High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol)
- LDL – Low-Density Lipoprotein (Bad Cholesterol)
The levels of these cholesterols are very important. IF your LDL levels shows more, that means you are more prone to risk of getting heart related issues. The factors that are reason for these cardio diseases are unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, smoking and high blood pressure.
How to prevent?
To lower your cholesterol (LDL Cholesterol) one has to follow a healthy diet plan. There are many healthy supplements that are available in the market to reduce your cholesterol levels. One such product is healthy yogurt drinks with plant stanol esters. By incorporating this in to diet, you can see an efficient decrease in your cholesterol levels.
Low cholesterol Diet Plan
- To build a healthy diet plan, one has to intake lot of fibres. Because fibre content foods are fat free and they provide necessary energy to your body. The fibres get digested easily and thus reduces your cholesterol.
- Intake lot of whole grains, vegetables, fruits – berries specially.
- Incorporate lower or fat free meats in your diet.
- Fish is considered as one of the effective low cholesterol diets. Salmons, Tuna are to name a few fish varieties.
- Intake food with herbs and spices, because they are natural foods that has vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Intake Green Tea
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid or intake less whites – Sugar, salt and dairy products.
- Limit alcohol
- Exercise regularly. Nothing works if you do not move your body.
- In addition to these try out the low cholesterol supplements – after consulting with your dietician/nutritionists
- Prefer going to natural food than processed food. Because processed food contains more unsaturated fats that are main source of the bad cholesterols.
Our body makes cholesterols by itself, 70% of this in found in our blood. And the remaining that contributes are the food that we intake. It doesn’t matter where the cholesterol is being made. Either from our body or its because of our intake, the effect is going to be the same. Now how are going to control them is what more important here. Do follow the diet plan mentioned above.
As I referred in one of my articles, the Plant stanol esters are one good supplement that controls these cholesterols. They actually do not let the blood absorb the bad cholesterol. To know more about Plant stanols, please refer to my other article named – low cholesterol diet plan hk.
Intake lot of healthy drinks. Though the dairy products are considered to be fatty, yogurts are considered as low cholesterol diet foods. Because they are combination of milk and live cultures. There are healthy yogurt drinks with plant stanol esters that work as a fat reducer.
In a gist eat right, workout regularly, reduce stress, keep your environment happy. All these factors help in reducing your weight and lead a healthy life style.