Ashwagandha is also called as Indian ginseng; it is a very powerful herb. The ashwagandha grows in India, Africa, and Middle East. There are numerous health benefits of using ashwagandha and now many other countries are aware of benefits of ashwagandha. Now the people of United States of America and many other countries in Europe are using the ashwagandha in their daily life to stay fit and healthy. There are some ashwagandha benefits for men such as lower blood pressure, depressions, stress, and control cholesterol etc.
How Ashwagandha works and how long it takes time to show result:
Ashwagandha can be consumed in different forms such as pills, powder and liquid extract. It will take some time to start working on the body and it also protects from the symptoms of oxidative stress. If you are taking ashwagandha, then everyday dosage you have to take in between 600mg to 1000mg two times a day. The ashwagandha shows the positive result after two weeks which is minimum time duration. But for positive result, you have to be stick with your proper diet and workout routine. And you have to take ashwagandha each and every day, if you don’t take ashwagandha properly, then it will not give you the positive result.
Side effects of Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha is recommended by all doctors, nutritionist and many other supplementation specialists. But ashwagandha side effects are also a major problem; if you take the dosage in large amount then you will face the adverse effects of ashwagandha. The large dosage of ashwagandha may cause diarrhea and abdominal discomfort. So take the limited dosage of ashwagandha as recommended by doctors and nutritionist.
Health Benefit of taking Ashwagandha:
- Lower blood sugar: If you take the ashwagandha herb in the correct way, then it helps you in controlling the blood sugar level. This herb is very beneficial for diabetic’s patients. It helps the patient in increasing the insulin secretion and promotes the sensitivity of insulin in the body.
- Reduce stress: In this era, many people suffer from stress because of day to day hectic lifestyle. If you also suffer from stress, then take the ashwagandha herb. It helps you in reducing the stress; it takes some time to show the positive result.
- Reduce depression: If your loved ones or family member is in depression, then give them a little dosage of ashwagandha herbs as recommended by a doctor or nutritionist. In recent studies, people who are taking the dosage of 600mg per day of ashwagandha reduce their depression at 79%.
- Reduce pain: The ashwagandha herb is also preventing the chronic pain. Apart from reducing the pain it also helps in curing the fever. If the herb is taken properly by the person.
- Helps in weight loss: People who are suffering from stress will eat unhygienic food in their daily The habit of consuming unnecessary food means high calories which convert into fat. Take the dosage of 600mg ashwagandha herb and you will see result in 2 weeks and helps in fat loss too. But first, take advice from the doctor before you take ashwagandha.